Broome is a beautiful coastal town in Western Australia, and there are many things to do and see in the area. Here are the ten best things to do in Broome:
1. Cable Beach: Cable Beach is a stunning 22-kilometer stretch of white sand and turquoise water. It’s a great place to relax, sunbathe, swim, or go for a camel ride.
2. Staircase to the Moon: Between March and October, Broome experiences a natural phenomenon known as the Staircase to the Moon. This occurs when the full moon rises over the mudflats of Roebuck Bay, creating a staircase effect with the reflections in the water.
3. Willie Creek Pearl Farm: Visit a working pearl farm to learn about the process of pearl cultivation and see some of the most beautiful pearls in the world. You can also take a cruise on Willie Creek and spot local wildlife such as dolphins and sea eagles.
4. Broome Historical Museum: Learn about Broome’s fascinating history, including its pearling industry, at the Broome Historical Museum.
5. Horizontal Falls: Take a scenic seaplane or boat ride to experience the incredible natural phenomenon of the Horizontal Falls, where tidal currents create a rushing waterfall effect.
6. Roebuck Bay: Explore the mangroves, tidal flats, and birdlife of Roebuck Bay on a guided tour or self-guided walk with us here at Broome Dinosaur Adventures.
7. Gantheaume Point: Gantheaume Point is a beautiful spot to watch the sunset and see the red rock formations and dinosaur footprints.
8. Japanese Cemetery: The Japanese Cemetery is a moving memorial to the Japanese pearl divers who worked in Broome’s pearling industry in the early 20th century.
9. Broome Bird Observatory: The Broome Bird Observatory is a great place to spot the diverse range of birdlife that inhabits the area.
10. Kimberley sunset cruise: Take a sunset cruise along the Kimberley coast with us to see the stunning landscapes and wildlife of the area, including dolphins, sea turtles, and whales.
Broome is stunning and we love it here at Broome Dinosaur Adventures. We live and breathe tours and adventures and welcome you to explore Broome with us! Contact us, now!